Tuesday 3 April 2012

Inspiration

I'm 26 weeks and 4 days.

My belly button hasn't popped out yet. In fact it seems to have sucked back in! I'll keep you updated on the belly button situation. We've chosen a pram (I think) after a LOT of consideration. I had no idea how big and difficult a decision it would be...there are so many to choose from and so many different things to consider. But I think we're getting an Uppababy Vista(yeah I know that doesn't mean anything to most people), after hours and hours of trawling through reviews and driving around to shops selling buggies (Leeds seems to have a real lack of baby shops). I know that's all very boring, so here are some pretty pictures of rooms I've been drooling over for "inspiration".


Susanna and Jussi Vento's house as seen in a sneak peak here


the country house of Elizabeth Dunker aka fine little day


from thebooandtheboy.com


from thebooandtheboy.com


from apartmenttherapy.com


from varpunen

And I've been collecting more on my pinterest board here


x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment