Wednesday 15 February 2012

chocoholic

I'm 19 weeks and 6 days.

Any fans of partridge will know that chocolate addiction is a serious illness. I'm an addict. I honestly cannot resist the call of the good stuff. And with every bite I feel guilty that it contains very little goodness for baby. I should add that I've not always been this way, it's an unfortunate side effect of my pregnancy. I'm obsessed with eating lots of good stuff to cancel it out, but that just means that I end up eating loads. I'm gonna be such a fatty!

In the name of pregnancy health I've been looking into pregnancy yoga. It's supposed to be really helpful for all the aches and pains, and the breathing can help with childbirth. I borrowed a book from work but I'm struggling to learn the moves without stopping halfway through a stretch to look at the pictures. I've also signed up for a class but have to wait for someone to pop for a space for me.

Tomorrow is our 20 week scan. SO EXCITED.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment